Whether as primary or backup data centres, disaster recovery locations and complex cloud hosting environments- Colocation is at the centre of any corporate or wholesale network.
All euNetworks Colocation facilities have:
- Raised floor technical space with under-floor air-conditioning and cable trays
- EPG and redundant UPS and diesel generator (for 24 hours full-load operation)
- Up to 500kg/m2 in floor load
- 24/7 monitored service
- Grounding and equi-potential bonding systems
- Fire extinguishers and monitored fire protection systems
- CCTV access control and magnetic card scanners
With solutions from a single rack to a full suite, euNetworks Colocation is the perfect data centre solution for Carriers, Cloud operators and Enterprises wanting to host equipment in secure, standardized, and managed premises.
- Tier 2-3 technical space for Carriers,Internet Service Providers, Content
Delivery Networks, Systems Integrators and Enterprises
- Single and dual feed power, each with backup
- Virtual Tier-4 Colocation by combining two redundant colocation sites
- Carrier neutral facilities
- Highly distributed infrastructure delivering faster response times and reduced traffic burden on destination networks.
- Stringent SLA
For more information