Our bandwidth infrastructure gives us the capacity to add many more customers and much more data traffic to our network. But it takes talented, experienced people to exploit these assets.
The growing demand for our services means we're always looking for people with sales, marketing, customer service and network engineering backgrounds to join our teams around Europe. Please look at our current opportunities to see if we have a specific vacancy for your talents and experience.
Telephone Account Manager- Amsterdam
Reporting to: Sales Director, Netherlands
The Telephone Account Manager (TAM) will be office-based at the euNetworks Amsterdam office, dealing with customers and prospects over the phone. The position carries a target based on (up-) selling a suite of products and services to existing clients as well as to prospects. The role also carries a target aimed at minimizing churn by actively developing relationships within the assigned account base. The position reports to the Sales Director, the Netherlands.
- Meet and exceed targets for new business and churn
- (Up-) sell and (cross-) sell the euNetworks suite of products and services to existing customers and prospects
- Recognise, evaluate and capitalise on potential opportunities for additional business within accounts
- Identify, qualify and quantify potential threats to accounts. Recommend and implement action plans
- Pro-actively reach out to customers and prospects, with the aim to build relationships, sell services and prevent churn
- Take ownership of your customer's issues or needs to ensure that all aspects are resolved and/or seen through to completion
- Present and follow up on proposals, negotiate and close deals
- Provide front-line telephone support to named accounts of Account Managers if and when needed
- Keep up to date on relevant industry / technology developments
- Commercial Bachelor's degree Vocational University (HBO)
- Minimum of 1 year B2B telephone sales / account management experience
- Understanding of data, internet and colocation services
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills